眼神交流
move your eyes slowly from person to person, and pause two or three seconds with each listener; 眼睛慢慢地从一个移动到另一个人,在每一个人身上停留两到三秒钟时间;
look at people straight or look at the bridge of their noses or chins; 眼睛直视听众,或看着他们的鼻梁或下巴
look for the friendlier faces and smile at them one by one, then move on to the more skeptical members and smile at them one by one also; 找到那些看起来比较友善的听众,逐次朝他们微笑;然后目标转向那些有些怀疑的听众,也逐渐朝他们微笑;
imagine the audience in bathrobes in case you are nervous. 如果你感到紧张,不妨想象听众都穿着浴衣的样子。
---------------------------------------------------
how to use the microphone 如何使用话筒
you must speak up and project your voice even if you are using a microphone; 即使是用话筒,也要声音响亮并运气发声;
your voice should be resonant and sustained when you speak; 声音要有回声并能稍持续一阵儿;
pitch your voice slightly lower than normal. listeners tend to associate credibility and authority with a relatively deep voice; 音调要定得比正常讲话时低一些,听众往往把可信度与权威性与一个相对低沉的声音联系在一起;
try to end declarative sentences on a low tone without, however, trailing off in volume; 尽量用降调结束陈述句,但不要减弱音量;
slow down. 放慢语速。
---------------------------------------------------
keynote speech 基调发言
a keynote speech is to outline the subjects to be addressed by other speakers at an event,and to establish the tone of a meeting or program. 基调发言也称主题演讲,目的就是限定一个集会上其他演讲者演讲的主题,奠定一个会议或活动的基调。基调发言也直接关系到确立大会的感情基调。
上一页 [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] 下一页